When can I check in?
On your arrival day, you can check in to your accommodations between 3 and 6 pm. If the room becomes available beforehand, you can check in earlier.
When is check-out?
On your day of departure, we ask that you check out by 10 am. If your room has not been reserved by another guest, you can use it throughout the day.
What type of board can I book?
- Self-catering in the apartments or chalets
- Breakfast roll delivery service (daily order of fresh bread and pastries)
- Breakfast from the buffet for an extra fee of:
- € 18 per person (from 18 years of age)
- € 15 per teenager (13 to 17 years)
- € 12 per child (3 to 12 years)
- Half-board (breakfast and 3-course dinner menu in the Montana Alm) for an extra fee of:
- € 29 per person (from 18 years of age)
- € 26 per teenager (13 to 17 years)
- € 19 per child (3 to 12 years)
Can I change the type of board after booking?
Yes! Have you decided to enjoy just breakfast or would you like half-board? No problem! Simply place your order the evening before and enjoy the next day.
When is breakfast and dinner?
Breakfast: 8 to 10 am
Dinner: 6:30 to 9 pm
Is there a wellness area?
In Appart Montana, there is a small wellness area with sauna, steam bath, and infrared cabin. You can use the wellness area for free if you are staying in a double room, a junior suite, or an apartment in Appart Montana.
Where can I park my car?
Right in front of the house, there are plenty of parking spaces where you can park your car for free. For an extra fee of € 6 per day, you can park your car in the underground garage.
What kind of shopping opportunities are nearby?
For small errands and purchases, you can visit our kiosk in the Montana. In the town of Fügen (23 min. by car from the Montana in Hochfügen), you will find supermarkets and sports stores. We recommend taking care of larger purchases before your arrival.
Where can I book ski courses and rent skiing equipment?
Skiing or snowboarding courses, a skilled ski guide, and skiing equipment or equipment for winter hiking or snowshoeing can be rented from our partner, Kostenzer Ski School/Ski Rental (100 m from the Montana): www.skischule-kostenzer.at
What can I do if I'm not in the mood for skiing or snowboarding?
- Cross-country skiing on the high-altitude trail right around the corner
- Tobogganing on the floodlit toboggan run
- Winter hiking or snowshoeing right outside the door
- Chilling in cozy lounge chairs at the Montana Alm
Can I bring my dog with me?
Yes! On request and for an extra fee of € 15 per day (not incl. food), you can bring your four-legged friend with you.