Hochfügen-Zillertal Ski Area
Hochfügen–Zillertal ski area
From the bed straight to the slopes – this dream actually comes true here in Hochfügen! Our ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,500 m in the middle of the Hochfügen ski area and is connected to the Ski-optimal Hochzillertal/Kaltenbach ski area and the Spieljochbahn in Fügen.
Whether gentle practice routes, sporty and challenging ski runs, or breathtaking deep snow slopes: all ski and snowboard fans will find just what they're looking for in our ski area with a total of 181 km of prepared slopes and 100% guaranteed snow!
181 km of slopes
In cooperation with the neighboring Ski-optimal Hochzillertal/Kaltenbach ski area, we can offer the perfect slopes to suit every taste and ability level. Along with magnificent natural snow, state-of-the-art snow making equipment guarantees snow until into spring.
Hochfügen is especially popular among deep snow fans. With information and course opportunities, we offer freeriders special services so that they are well trained and can navigate the backcountry responsibly.
Of course, we also can't forget to mention our popular Zillertal ski huts. Here, you can enjoy genuine Tyrolean hospitality including many culinary specialties and the best atmosphere! In addition: with the Kristallhütte, Wedelhütte, and Platzlalm, three top huts are near the Montana...
The winter season starts the end of November 2017. The last day of skiing is April 15, 2018.
Extras in the ski area
- Slope highlights such as the Snowpark Lamark, the FunLine, the BMW Canyon, or the BMW xDrive Cup
- On 12 weekends throughout the season, Hochfügen offers a free freeriding guide with "Skifriends" powered by Dynastar.
- Ski passes can be purchased online prior to your arrival.
- Hochfügen is the only ski area in the Zillertal to offer a freeride shuttle, with which you will be the first on the mountain to reach the untouched slopes.
- There is a guest kindergarten at the Hochfügen tourist office, where they are happy to plan activities with your children.
All info for ski passes, day tickets, etc.: http://www.hochfuegenski.com/
Photo in the header: